This term in Music, the Robins in year 4 have been learning about and listening to the music of Abba.
Today, we listened to Mama Mia and we sang along.
We also listened to their new song I Still Have Faith in You
And compared the two.
- Andrew thought their voices sounded different and their hair was different
- Alexie said that Mama Mia is like a party song where as their new song is more relaxed
- William thought their style changed
- Hollie said that both songs made her feel strong feelings
- Millie preferred Mama Mia because you can sing along
We also listened to another one of Abba’s popular songs, Super Trouper
- Evelyne thought it had a nice beat.
- George said he didn’t like this song.
- William preferred the new song.